It’s our Saturday morning tradition, Banana Pancakes, and the twins just can’t get enough of them. I love that this is a sure fire way to get them full of protein (as the main ingredient in these are eggs) and ready for a full day of running amok. This is the perfect recipe for the family; it quick and oh so simple to make.
- 3 eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon of potato flour (optional)
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Add all the ingredients into a blender (or hand mix it in a bowl if you prefer) and blend well.
- Heat a pan or skillet to a medium-high temperature and add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Spoon in approximately 2 tablespoons of mixture for each pancake and gently cook both side.
- Serve as are or add your favourite toppings.
I’d like to add any leftover pancakes make fantastic snacks refrigerated and served rolled up with a nut butter inside later in the day (unfortunately there are never leftovers in my house, even when I make a double batch!).