Initial consultation (105 minutes)
We start with a discussion on your reasons for seeking advice and agree your personal goals and objectives.
During the consultation we will discuss and review a wide range of aspects of life that have an impact on your health and wellbeing and to give us a integrative view of your health status , this includes:
- Health screening of signs and symptoms e.g. migraines, digestive issues, hormonal conditions
- Personal and family medical history
- Lifestyle, including physical exercise, sleep, time availability to implement potential changes
- Habits and other wellbeing impacting parameters e.g. work, stress, family
- Dietary review (food and drink habits)
It is my aim that you will leave the consultation with
- Achievable and personalised recommendations to improve your health and wellbeing
- An improved understanding of your nutritional status and how you can optimise this
- Recommendations on supplementation (if applicable)
- Motivation to choose and follow a healthier and sustainable lifestyle
Did you know that nutritional consultations (‘kostrådgivning’ ) can be claimed back under your friskvårdsbidrag allowance?
Follow-up consultation (45 minutes)
- Review of your progress, acheivements and challenges
- Discussion of any questions and potential concerns with current recommendations
- Adjustments and additions to your personalised recommendations
- Supplement review
- Review of any testing undertaken
Please enquire over phone or email.